T’is the season when we forgo our usual format in favour of taking a sleigh ride through the snowy fields of odd, obscure, and some downright bizarre Christmas music. If this show doesn’t fill you with the spirit of the season, then expect to receive coal in your stocking!
What was played:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Splinter) – Twelve Days of Christmas
- The Vandals – My First X-Mas (As A Woman)
- The Towels – Godzilla Christmas
- The Swedish Chef – Christmas Smorgasbord
- Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem – Run, Run Rudolph
- Floyd, Animal and Zoot – The Man With The Bag
- Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem – ‘Zat You, Santa Claus?
- The Beach Boys – Santa’s Got An Airplane
- Tom Waits – Silent Night
- Bob Dylan – Christmas Island
- Jimi Hendrix Medley: Little Drummer Boy, Silent Night, Auld Lang Syne
- Robert Goulet – O Holy Night
- Robert Goulet – Hurry Home For Christmas
- Robert Goulet – White Christmas
- Robert Goulet – Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – We Wish You A Turtle Christmas
Dennis’s Nickname: The Man Who Is Looking Forward To A Hearty Christmas Meal With The Family, Without The Plum Pudding Of Course. Good God, What The Hell Is Plum Pudding?