Come one, come all and listen if you dare, to our Halloween show that will give you a scare. The plan this year is to make Halloween killer, with songs aplenty that give you a chiller. We play tunes about people who like to kill, all to give you people a great big thrill. There’s music about psychos and songs with horns. There’s even a song about that dreaded candy corn. So open your ears and let the sound flow in between as we bring you this show for Halloween.
What Was Played:
(click on the links below to listen!)
- Frank Zappa – Drowning Witch
- Captain Beefheart – Kandy Korn
- The Beatles – Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
- Johnny Cash – Sam Hall
- Grateful Dead – Me and My Uncle
- Hall & Oates – Diddy Doo Wop (I Hear the Voices)
- Lloyd Price – Stagger Lee
- Bernard Herrmann – Psycho (Original Score)
- Slayer – Dead Skin Mask
- Macabre – The Ted Bundy Song
- Soulfly – Jeffrey Dahmer
- Exodus – The Ballad of Leonard and Charles
The man who thinks that this year’s worst Halloween costume is a “Sexy Anti-Vaxxer”.