Friends, this week we’ll continue our look back on the past year with part two of our 2015 Year In Review. On this episode, we’ll focus our attention on lighthearted topics from the last 12 months with discussion on the ludicrous topics we saw come up during the year.
The Ludicrous Topics of 2015:
- Ludicrously Big Numbers Of 2015
- Ludicrous Displays of Unbridled Decadence
- Video Games Being Used To Help Develop AI, Bring About The End Of Humanity
- Random, Completely Unnecessary Happenings In 2015
- Timeliness And Relevancy Be Damned!
The man who thinks that 2016 is not off to a good start
Blast From The Past:
- Mega Man 64 (Nintendo 64 / Jan. 10, 2001)
- Mega Man X Collection (GC, PS2 / Jan. 10, 2006)
- Batman (TV Series / Jan. 12, 1966 – March 14, 1968)